Donate to the online archiving of Kerala's Cultural Legacy – ‘Digitizing Kerala's Past’.
- It will help us to build an archival repository with free access for all.
- Your donations would further help to empower girl students (upto Plus-two level), physically challenged persons, housewives and retired persons who engage in the transcription and proof reading projects.
We are happy to inform that the KCHR has been accorded with the privilege under sections 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Hence, the donations made to KCHR will qualify for deduction under section 80 G(5) of the income Tax Act 1961.
The unique registration number alloted to KCHR is AABTK6970A/09/14-15/S-0010/80G. Donations to the project 'Digitizing Kerala's Past' will also be eligible for the Income Tax Deduction.
Methods of Donation
- You may donate to the project through account transfer (Details of our account is given below).
- DD/Cheque/MO in favour of 'The Director, Kerala Council for Historical Research', payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- You may remit the amount directly in our office at Vyloppilly Samskrithi Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram.
Along with the donation please submit the duly filled forum given below. Our DKP team member will contact you shortly.